Is your landlord signed up with RentShare?
We require that your landlord is signed up with RentShare in order to receive payments by direct deposit!
Please create your account by signing up on the home page with your Full Name, Email and Password.
Next you will be prompted to complete the next steps and the 'Setup Your Place' screen will pop up. Please enter your address, if your landlord has already created an account and added your residence, it will automatically connect to their account after a series of a questions. Questions such as 'is this your rental address?'.
If it blinks in red indicating invalid address check the following:
- Ensure the address is a valid U.S. addressSearch the address on maps.google.com to make sure you have the street, city and zipcode.
- Make sure the unit number does not include descriptors like "Suite", "Apt", etc. It should just be the unit number and or letter entered.
- Search the address on maps.google.com to make sure you have the street, city and zipcode entered correctly
- Is there potentially a second entrance/address associated with your building you could try entering?
- Is there a building number associated with your unit you could try entering? (Some property managers put a building number at the front of a unit number. For example: Unit 103 in building 7 might actually be recorded as Unit "7-103"
ADDRESS NOT FOUND
If not, please proceed with the steps below:
1) Add your property address:
2) If your address was not found, tap "try and locate your landlord" and enter the landlord's phone number or landlord's address information.
If that still doesn't work, don't worry! Please send us a message at email@example.com and we are happy to connect your account to your landlord.